There are many ways to get involved in The Village Centre and local community. For example:
- Baking cakes (this can either be done at home or in The Village Centre kitchen)
- Helping in the cafe
- Dropping in and talking to people
- Providing transport to and from the centre for elderly people
- Holding classes for people such as an art class
- Cleaning and administration tasks
If you are interested in volunteering please contact Ali Watts, Centre Manager or drop in to the centre during opening hours.