Salsacise is Latin American inspired workout that burns calories and fat while toning the body. Salsacise is a unique form of exercise because it provides the heart-healthy benefits of an aerobic exercise while also allowing you to engage in a social activity. 10 week course to learn 2 routines and a interval section to kick start and boost your metabolism in to gear to help burn those extra calories and fat.
• Builds endurance and stamina
• Helps with weight loss (Salsa Dancing on average Burns off 420 + calories per hour)
Dancing can burn more calories an hour than riding a bike or swimming
• Relieves stress
• Helps you release toxins
• Greatly increase your overall fitness and general well being
• Can lead to a reduced heart rate over time
Dancing for Emotional Well – being
Forever young – Dancing is fantastic at keeping us young. Not only does it benefit our hearts and cardiovascular system, it also increases lung capacity. Its physically demanding but also great fun and keeps us smiling and happy, It retards the ageing process by keeping us mentally emotionally and physically healthy.
“Dancing may be a triple benefit for the brain. Not only does the physical aspect of dancing increase blood flow to the brain, but also the social aspect of the activity leads to less stress, depression and loneliness.” Varghese, J
If you are interested in booking for the 10 week course we will require you to secure your space (limited) and a payment in advance prepaid.
10 weeks at £60
Tuesday Night 7- 8pm
The Village Centre, Englefield Green
• Group exercise 6 to a group £10 each
• Personal Training £30 an hour (Packages available on request)
• Types of sessions (Gym workout, outside training or home visit)
• Free consultation
Contact Amanda: amandamichaeltraining@yahoo.