The Café at the Village Centre remains closed until the New Year, we would like to wish our customers and friends a happy and safe Christmas and look forward to welcoming you back in 2021.
Our building remains open for our Outreach Programmes.
We are still here to support our community so please get in touch if you or anyone you know is in need of assistance.
Due to the current restrictions, we have had to make several changes to how we can operate safely.
- All visitors must wear a face covering on arrival, exit and moving around the Centre, they can be removed whist seated.
- We will be offering a limited menu and the number of tables have been reduced to ensure social distancing.
- Each table will have a serving area and we will offer full table service.
- Sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
- Toilets will operate as one in one out.
- Temperature check on entry and track and trace information will be taken.
- Our Play Area is now open, we have a reduced amount of toys however your little ones are so welcome! All non wipeable toys have been removed and the area will be fully cleaned between play sessions. Everyone will get a chance to play!’
- All café payments must be by credit card we can not accept cash at this time.
- You can reserve a table in advance, please contact us to make a booking 01784 471110
Would you like to make a donation to the Village Centre to support us in our community activities?